Wednesday 9 February 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

This is something I saw on a blog belonging to my friend Vintage Hearth - I'm very lucky to be one of her 'payees' as her beaded stuff is so lovely. Anyway, now I'm Paying It Forward.

I promise something handmade to the FIRST five people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible you must repost this status, offering something handmade to five other people. The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your five people some time in 2011.
Ready, set, GO!!
 
 
I will contact the first five people who comment so that I can get your details in order to Pay It Forward.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keshling, I'm enjoying following your post, and I'd like to join in the pay it forward challenge! FM X

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message.....