Wednesday 6 July 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt June 2011

This isn't a very good start is it? The first month of taking part in the hunt and I'm five  days late with the photos. Oh well......here they are:

Wheel trim toys of some description....whatever happened to Hot Wheels?


Tree branches near the river walk


Farm-fresh Welsh lamb...


Fantastic statue at Aberystwyth. I haven't done it justice :( but it IS architectural...


Sweet wooden elephant from my printers' tray


My messy cutlery drawer


Night over the caravan park


Something with the name of my city on it


A bit of a cheat....zucchini!!


This toadstool ring is outside the back doors at work


My granny had this set in her house when I was a girl. I bought them all for 30p at a charity shop in Wales


Delicious cheese from the Snowdonia Cheese Company. Nom nom nom

I'm not on the case for July yet but I have the list in my purse. Hopefully I won't be putting them up as late as the 5 August! I enjoyed doing this....good fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, newwest follower here, nice pics!
    www.kittysvintagekitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos! I especially like the toadstool one. How lovely to walk out of the door and see something like that. Whimsical I know, but it makes me think of Enid Blyton and fairies.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message.....